Re: [sumo-user] How to use the function getCollidingVehiclesNumber()

download the src or clone the git repository and then build sumo yourself:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Installing/Linux_Build

Hi Jakob,
I use SUMO in Ubuntu 16.04, how can I update it?If I am running SUMO,can I update?

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月15日周日 下午9:22写道:
This function is only available in the latest development version of SUMO: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version
regards,
Jakob

Hi sumo-users,

when I wrote "print(traci.simulation.getCollidingVehiclesNumber())" into my code, I got this error:

  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "runner.py", line 173, in <module>
    run()
  File "runner.py", line 137, in run
    print(traci.simulation.getCollidingVehiclesNumber())
  File "/home/hzq/sumo/tools/traci/_simulation.py", line 187, in getCollidingVehiclesNumber
    return self._getUniversal(tc.VAR_COLLIDING_VEHICLES_NUMBER)
  File "/home/hzq/sumo/tools/traci/domain.py", line 115, in _getUniversal
    self._cmdGetID, varID, objectID)
  File "/home/hzq/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 127, in _sendReadOneStringCmd
    return self._checkResult(cmdID, varID, objID)
  File "/home/hzq/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 155, in _checkResult
    result = self._sendExact()
  File "/home/hzq/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 105, in _sendExact
    raise TraCIException(prefix[1], _RESULTS[prefix[2]], err)
traci.exceptions.TraCIException: Get Simulation Variable: unsupported variable 0x80 specified

Could you please tell me how to fix it ?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Zhiqiang