Re: [sumo-user] invalid pedestrian crossings

Thank you for your answer Jacob,

I did the changes according to your advices. That worked fine. The warnings have disappeared. But this change has a nasty side-effect. All the connections with edges that have sidewalks seems to be messed up. This is also visible in Netedit:

How can I get the connections fixed according the .con.xml without changing manually in Netedit or in the .net.xml? My goal is to make a SUMO network automatically from an an existing standard intersection topology.

I included my files again.

Kind regards,

Martin Barto
Senior Verkeerskundige
Mobiliteit

cid:image002.jpg@01D417A7.BE77DA50           cid:image003.jpg@01D417A7.BE77DA50

Vialis is een Koninklijke VolkerWessels onderneming.

Postbus 184, 3990 DD Houten |
tel. +31648510557 mob. +31648510557

http://www.vialis.nl

http://www.linkedin.com/company/vialis