[sumo-user] googletest-1.8.0 missing

Dear SUMO community,

I was testing compiling SUMO in Windows 10. In cmake-gui I configured the project with Visual Studio 15 2017 and an error showed up indicating that googletest-1.8.0 could not be found. I checked in https://github.com/DLR-TS/SUMOLibraries/ and looks like it is missing from this repository, I could only fount the 64-bit version. How can I solve this?

Best Regards!

--
Andres Felipe Acosta Gil, M.Eng.
Software developer