Re: [sumo-user] Get the number of vehicles teleported from the simulation

you can use traci.simulation.getStartingTeleportNumber() to detect teleports.
Altenatively, traci.simulation.getStartingTeleportIDList() gives you the ids of teleporting vehicles.
regards,
Jakob

Dear all,

I am running a sumo simulation using traci. Because of some bad values in the parameters the vehicles experience huge delays. These vehicles are teleported by sumo. Is it possible to detect these so that I can stop the simulation if such teleports occur? I do not want to wait till the simulation completes since it is a long simulation.

Thanks and regards,
Sneha