Re: [sumo-user] vehicles teleport over junctions

When simulating huge cities, the coarser model conserves computation effort. Also, when using the mesoscopic model, the junction internals are not modelled so this is a way of preserving route lengths.

regards,
Jakob

Out of curiosity: why could having no internal links in the simulation be desirable?

Greets, Menno