Re: [sumo-user] Grid Deadlock

I enabled teleporting and got the following for a small amount of vehicles (10)

Warning: Teleporting vehicle 'flow0.3'; waited too long (wrong lane), lane='C1toB1_2', time=3091.00.
Warning: Vehicle 'flow0.3' ends teleporting on edge 'B1toB0', time 3091.00.

What should be a good number for teleporting? I had set it on 1000. And in 1 or 10 is teleporting everything.

Best regards,
José