Re: [sumo-user] Some parameters in defining the Electrical Vehicles

Additional questions,
1) My understanding of  the reply is that the rules that SUMO used to check whether cars had a braking behavior  or not  has no relationship with the attribute stoppingTreshold,
2) There are  two defined ways that EVs could choose when they are charging (moving or stable. The  stoppingTreshold have the function to let SUMO decrease the speed if CharingStation was also defined in the simulation and the  attribute chargeInTransit is set to be  'false'. if the understanding is right, it would mean that the  attribute stoppingTreshold has no use no matter what value it was defined when the  chargeInTransit  is "true"?

Regards!

Jane