Re: [sumo-user] Gathering parking delays info from simulations

Hello everyone :)

I'm my quest to compute the parking delays, I'm dealing with a strange output from vehroute.
I used the option to have the exit time from every edge, and I was assuming that I would have
found a time for each edge.

In the attached file, you can see that I have 165 edges in the final route but only 127 exit times.
I have no idea on how to associate them..
Any ideas?

All the Best!
Lara