Re: [sumo-user] Overtaking

Hello,
On motorways (or other roads with speeds above 60 km/h), it is assumed that overtaking is not allowed on both sides.
By default, overtaking on the right at high speed is forbidden in right-hand traffic). Symmetrically, in left hand-traffic overtaking on the left is forbidden (always the lane with the lower numbers).
To allow overtaking on both sides the option
--lanechange.overtake-right must be set (the option will allow overtaking on the left in left-hand networks).

If that still does not solve your problem, please send me your scenario so I can take a look.

regards,
Jakob

Hello,

I have edges with 3 lanes and traffic on the left side.
I have slow vehicles (1.39 m/s) and fast vehicles (22.22 m/s), but the fast vehicles do not overtake the slow vehicles, instead they stay behind in the same lane, following it.

Best regards,
José