From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 3:30:23 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Traffic flow disappears after some time

Hello,
<flows> have a fixed number of vehicles usually configured by setting and 'end' value along with another value describing flow rate (number, probability, vehsPerHour).
Possibly, your flow has just run out which could be prevented by changing its parameters.
regards,
Jakob

Hi all,

Has anyone encountered a situation where all the defined flows in a .rou.xml file have disappeared? In other words, the entire road network becomes empty and vehicles are no longer departing. Vehicles that my code add and remove using TraCI are still working fine, but the SUMO-controlled traffic have all disappeared. The entire simulator seems to be running as normal, just without any SUMO-controlled vehicles.

I'm using all the default sumo settings listed here (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO), except:

--lateral-resolution 0.8

--collision.action warn

--no-step-log True

--no-warnings True

I haven't set any limit on the total number of cars allowed, and it doesn't seem like any default setting is the cause. Does anyone have ideas?

Thanks,

Jiachen

Confidentiality Notice: This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all information and attachments.