Re: [sumo-user] [Sumo user] pedestrian crossing

Hi Anne,

I think there is no crossing without a junction. You can split your edge at the point you want your pedestrian crossing. Firstly, add one pedestrian-only edge at each side of the junction. Then, you can try to create the crossing with NETEDIT or using NETCONVERT with a .con file (see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Networks/Building_Networks_from_own_XML-descriptions#Pedestrian_Crossings). I recommend the latter as otherwise, a "walking area" edge is placed above the whole junction shape.

Regards

Mirko