[sumo-user] Influencing route-selection

Hi,

I have a simulation where I have two possible ways between two points of the map.
The first one is going through a difficult intersection with traffic lights.
The other one is an overpass, a much easier and faster way in the real life.

I found out that while there are no congestions around the intersections, the flow prefers this way. I however want to influence them to use the overpass. Is there any way to do that (besides the "via" parameter of the flow)?
If the "via" parameter is the only way to do that, is it mandatory for them? Or simply a probability variable of some kind?

Thanks for you reply in advance!

Best regards,
Levente

Back to the top