Re: [sumo-user] Duarouter and parkingAreas

Dear Jakob,

now that I have to share it with you, I cannot reproduce it (my trips
are randomly generated an now is not happening anymore). If I find it
again, I'll send it. Otherwise, you can safely assume that the mistake
was in my configuration files.

Regards,
Lara