Re: [sumo-user] 答复: change lane more naturally

There was a bug in SUMO version 0.31.0 in regard to the vehicle.changeLane function when using the sublane model. It was fixed in 0.32.0 (https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/issues/3634)
regards,
Jakob

1. I would consider this a bug, but my small example worked here, can
you send your example?
2. This is mainly a documentation bug, the meaning of the bitset has
changed. I opened a ticket https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/issues/3783.

Best regards,
Michael