Re: [sumo-user] Car routing

It may be helpful to read this documentation for a comprehensive explanation of the different routing and rerouting facilities:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Routing

Hi Pedro,
if you are using TraCI then you can set the weight (traveltime) for the
edge directly
http://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/traci._edge.html#EdgeDomain-adaptTraveltime but
then you would also need to trigger the rerouting via TraCI. But if you
need to run a lot of simulations (as you probably will when doing ML)
you might not wish to use TraCI because it slows down the simulation
considerably.

Best regards
Michael