[sumo-user] NETEDIT segmentation fault issue

Hello,

the Ubuntu package tool recently updated me from SUMO v0.28.0 to v0.32.0 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (64 bit). After the update when trying to use NETEDIT I am prompted with "Cannot set locale modifiers." in the terminal. The window opens, but when trying to open the network file the program crashes and the terminal states that a segmentation fault occurred. I've attempted to install v0.32.0 from source but the issue persists. Have you any information on how to fix this error?

Best regards,
Craig

--
Craig Rafter BSc, ME