Re: [sumo-user] Running GUI from the python script/command window

Hi,
yes you can start the GUI directly using the "-S" switch. If you also
want it to close automatically use "-Q". The delay can be saved together
with the visualization settings and then be loaded as gui settings file,
see also http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO#Gui_Only

Best regards,
Michael