Re: [sumo-user] Saving a modified xml

Hi Kevin Cho,
you can not save back a network which you read and modified with the python sumolib. If the modifications are small you should use netedit. If not you should save the network as plain XML modify the plain data and send it back through netconvert (see also http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Networks/Building_Networks_from_own_XML-descriptions).

Best regards,
Michael