Re: [sumo-user] question about the duration of lane-changing

Hello,
to get a more detailed model of lateral dynamics it is recommended to use the sublane model (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/SublaneModel#Sublane-Model)
regards,
Jakob

Hi Jacob,
I notice that I can change the duration of lane-changing during changing the value of lane-changing.duration in the configuration file of sumo. But in the simulation, every vehicle’s lane-changing duration is same, can I change the lane-changing duration dynamically? Like using some command in traci or can I  change the source code of sumo? When I can, how can I do it?

Thank you.
Best regards
Kunyue Du

Sitz/Registered Office: Berlin,
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
Registernummer/Company Registration Number: HRB 21 280,
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kurt Blumenröder, Michael Schubert, Kai-Stefan Linnenkohl
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Harald Ludanek