[sumo-user] Stop the pedestrian at a certain position while crossing

Hello,

I want that pedestrians would cross the road one lane at a time so that
they would stop at the line (the red line in the figure) after passing a
lane before they continue the corssing.

I tried with traci.person.getLanePosition() but it doesn't seem to be what
I need, and I am not sure the values returned by it are not related to the
lane on which the vehicles are driving.

Does anybody have an idea about how can I get the postion of the pedestrian
on the lane or any other value that can help me achieve my goal ?
--
*Best regards*

*Sara EL HAMDANI*
*Phd student -Umi University.*