Re: [sumo-user] vClass and guiShape for people with TraCI

Pedestrians always have vClass 'pedestrian' and VAR_VEHICLECLASS is not supported. Their guiShape parameter is currently not used and they will always be drawn in the same way but subscribing to it should work (its 0x4b).
regards,
Jakob

(or maybe those are guaranteed to always both be "pedestrian"?)