Re: [sumo-user] Emergency vehicle overtaking other vehicles

Hello,

than you for the quick response.

- I do use special network preparation. EV can overtake through the
opposite direction. The "problem" I have is that, EV does not overtake
through opposite direction every opportunity.
- I'm using version: dev-SVN-r25168 (nightly build), it is not latest
greatest, but I think this version is above 0.30.0. So this settings should
be available.
If I understand you correctly this would not resolve my problem where
vehicles are waiting for a green traffic light in front of EV?
EV can drive through red traffic light, but other vehicles cannot and I'm
looking for best solution for this use case.

Regards,
Luka