[sumo-user] Vehicle speed for next step

Hi Team,

Is there any function available to get the speed of a vehicle for the next
step. For example, if I'm in ith simulation step, I want to know the speed
of a vehicle for i+1 step. In general, it becomes speed+acc for a free
road. But, if there are other traffics as well, what will be the speed? I'm
using IDM car-following model in sumo-matlab platform.

I've also tried to calculate the speed as per IDM car following model, but
it is differing a bit like (+/-1 m/s^2) from the actual one. Can you please
suggest.

Thanks,
Santa

--