[sumo-user] How can I start the multiple viewing windows without GUI?

Hello,

I want to show multple viewing windows onto the same simulation can be
opened.

I can manage the multiple viewing windows using the Windows menu in the
main menu bar. But, I want to manage the multiple viewing windows using the
Windows menu not in the main menu bar but on the command line or on the
program.

How can I start the multiple viewing windows without GUI?

http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO-GUI

[image: 埋め込み画像 1] <http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO-GUI>

PNG image