Re: [sumo-user] SUMO crash when adding an invalid vehicle

It works, thanks a lot!

On Aug 19, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

add the sumo option --ignore-route-errors

I am using SUMO 0.29.0 (the newest version on Macports) to create a simulation. I added <param key="has.rerouting.device" value="true"/> to vehicle definition so vehicles can find route by themselves.

But every once in while I face an invalid trip where start position doesn’t connect to destination. The error cause the simulation to stop with error:

Error: Vehicle 'kglh5Owzt3e7EVaAOs54.go_to_restaurant.0U5IJqaqBP' has no valid route. No connection between edge '-165742422' and edge '19845843#4'.
Quitting (on error).

Is there any way for me to ignore the trip and continue the simulation?

Thank you,
Thang