[sumo-user] Lateral Position of Person

Hello at all,

I have a question concerning the lateral position of pedestrians. Is it possible to influence the lateral position of pedestrians/persons on a lane?
I know there is the possibility to set 'departPosLat' in the trip for the person. But if I see this correctly, this is the only point where it is possible to influence the lateral position.

It would be great if there was something like the vehicle attribute 'latAlignement' also for pedestrians. Or the possibility to influence this via TraCI.

Best regards

Stephan