Re: [sumo-user] XML parsing and connection error

Hello,
1) the parsing error is due to your usage. The emxp object is of type
NodeList and does not support the method getElementsByTagName. I suggest
you write a script that calls xml2csv.py in a loop using subprocess.call().

2) the error ("connection closed by SUMO") indicates that either
- sumo quit with with an error (add a --log option when calling sumo and
see if there is an error in the log file)
- or sumo crashed (if there is no error in the log file)

In the latter case your only remedy is to use a more recent version of
sumo. If the crash persists even with the latest development version, send
me a bugreport.

regards,
Jakob