Re: [sumo-user] Collision detection at intersections

Jakob,

Thank you for such a quick answer.

I didn’t know that it wouldn’t work on an “unregulated” intersection. Using
green phases did the trick. Neither of the two vehicles slowed down
resulting in a crash and a warning.

Thank you for your help and have a nice weekend

Alex