[sumo-user] frequent lane changes of vehicles that seem to have no reason for it

Hi.

I'm loading a stretch of 3-lane highway with some inflow traffic,
and although the vehicles do not seem to hinder each other,
they nevertheless are inclined to change lanes rather frequently.

An automated sensor system might easily get disoriented under such circumstances.

I'd like to know: why does that happen and how do I switch it off?

thanks, regards
Gerald.

--

GERALD RICHTER
Scientist

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Giefinggasse 2 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43 50550-6072 | M +43 664 2106779
gerald.richter@xxxxxxxxx | www.ait.ac.at

FN: 115980 i HG Wien | UID: ATU14703506