[sumo-user] Sumo problem

Hello sir,

I have a problem with sumo. When i open sumo, map.osm is loaded. But when i try to zoom in or to run the scenario there are terrible lag spikes. I thought that its my pc's problem but yesterday i opened my pc and sumo was running incredibly awesome. When i restart my pc again the same as before. Lag spikes as result i can see the simulation process. Could you help me?

Best regards
Hlias

Sent from myMail for iOS