Re: [sumo-dev] Contribution Suggestions SUMO

Help with #7585 would be very much appreciated and be quite impactful for the community.
Working on this, would involve a tiny bit of web-programming (copying and adapting existing _javascript_ code), python programming and getting to know the OSM API .
It should be quite doable within your time frame.
I've added more details at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7585
Any questions you have can be added as comments to that issue.

regards,
Jakob