Re: [sumo-dev] Do cars "see" pedestrians?

Hey Jakob,
Thank you for the reply.
Is there a way to attach the pedestrian to the road network, after being detached from it?

Cheers,
Daniel

Em 09.01.2020 11:10, Jakob Erdmann escreveu:
Hello,
cars can "see" pedestrians when:
a) the pedestrians are on a pedestrian crossing that intersects the
route of the vehicle (see test cases at
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/master/tests/sumo/pedestrian_model/striping/block_vehicles
[2])
b) the pedestrians are walking on the road lane where the vehicles
drive (see test cases at
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/master/tests/sumo/pedestrian_model/striping/block_vehicles_sharedspace
[3])

Possibly, the way in which you move the pedestrian detaches it from
the road network.

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 9. Jan. 2020 um 12:03 Uhr schrieb up201403060