Re: [subversive-dev] Polarion Subversive : upgrade to SVNKit 1.10.11

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your replies and clarifications.
If I have some time to investigate I will do so. If you ever want to upgrade the svnkit version in the polarion connectors, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Cyprien

On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 8:53 AM Alexander Fedorov via subversive-dev <subversive-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Cyprien,

 > On the subversive gitlab repository, there are no
"org.polarion.eclipse" plugins. As I just modified
the org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector.svnkit1_10 plugin, should I
create a new one ?
 > Or should I wait that you revisit connectors directly on subversive ?

If we are talking about Eclipse Subversive, most probably there will be
a new bundle "org.eclipse.team.svn.svnkit" or something like this.

I need to perform inventory and cleanup for
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/subversive/subversive/ first and then
I'll have a look what can we do with the recent versions of libraries
required to connect.
There is a probability that licenses of these libraries will not allow
us to build and publish the connectors using Eclipse Foundation infra.
In this case we will need to come up with another solution of how to
build and publish these connectors .

If you have a possibility to perform such an investigation regarding the
licenses of the recent versions of these libraries including all the
required dependencies that would be great.
SVNKit:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/subversive/subversive/-/issues/232
JavaHL:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/subversive/subversive/-/issues/233
Otherwise please wait until it will go to the top of my list.

Unfortunately, Eclipse Subversive project has no budget, so it will take
time. And, if any party is willing to sponsor this activity, it could be
done much faster.

Regards,
AF