[stem-dev] TimeStamp in tooltip

Hi team,

I've been looking at the SimulationControl, TimeProvider and STEMTime classes and trying to figure out a way to display the timestamp in the tooltip. Is this the right place to be looking?

I noticed SimulationControl class accesses STEMTime and displays it in the Simulation panel - would a similar approach of accessing STEMTime be appropriate in the MapCanvas class, or is there an easier way to access STEMTime?

Thanks.

--
Justin Duperre
http://homepage.wnec.edu/~jd284212