Re: [statet-users] StatET Tex hijacks TeXlipse-editor and settings

Hi Joost,

[17.01.2021 13:38] Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
Hi,

After installing StatET all LaTeX-documents are opened with the StatET
Tex-editor, even for non-StatET projects, e.g. pure TeXlipse-projects.
This means that all my TeXlipse-settings for the LaTeX-editor (e.g.
style completions, templates, line length) do not work any more.

Is there a way for a peaceful coexistence? I.e. use StatET Tex for
StatET projects and use TeXlipse or TeXlipse project?

You can configure the default file-editor associations in Eclipse only for the complete workspace, not per project.

If not, is there a way to force StatET to allow for a longer line
length (e.g. 120+ chars), *with* automatically wrap line in text
enabled?

You can configure the line width for hard line wrap of StatET's Ltx- and Sweave-Editor in the preferences TeX [StatET] > Code Formatting in the tab Line Wrapping.

Regards,
Stephan

Back to the top