Re: [starter-dev] Adding UI/archetype version info to UI app

Just added release badges to README:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/commit/2b50a02d4004753a263b49d0297a200b888bd9ed

Em seg., 8 de mai. de 2023 às 17:21, Jeyvison Nascimento <jeynoronha@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
This seems a good idea and an easy win would indeed be the github badge , for sure, although we may create an endpoint later to expose these infos.