Re: [starter-dev] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Review committee lists

While I appreciate the thought, I honestly don't think I am the best candidate to be co-lead for this project. I think Jeyvison might be. The issue is that I am already lead for Cargo Tracker and that's a handful. Also, I plan to shift my focus to the Examples project in the Fall once hopefully major work for the starter is squared away.