Re: [starter-dev] Starter Project comments

Thanks Dmitry for agreeing to invest some of your valuable time to help us determine direction on this important project.

Hopefully you are now properly subscribed to the mailing list. Emily was having some issues too. For now, I am copying your email.

I have added a column for you and recorded your input here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bthiYVjX_UK7Xp2qQmq93awPwVhVCDnprGdzeMtv_ow/edit?usp=sharing. Please take a look and update as needed?

There are additional comments in-line below.