[sparkplug-wg] [ACTION REQUIRED] IoT, Edge and Digital Twins Community Day @EclipseCon 2023

Hi everyone.

Our Community Day session at EclipseCon 2023 is shaping up well! This activity is open to anyone participating or interested in IoT, Edge Computing, or Digital Twins initiatives at Eclipse.

The program is still tentative. We will have the room at our disposal for the whole day. Consequently, if you wish to propose a longer talk or a technical hands-on, please update the planning document directly, and we will get back to you.

As usual, project updates will last ten minutes each and should follow the proposed template:
  • ~ 5 slides
  • Focus on
    • What is the project about (for newcomers)
    • Recap of the last 12 months (achievements)
    • Current challenges (so that we might help)
    • Outlook, plans, road Map
    • Whatever you think is noteworthy

If you are interested in providing updates on behalf of a project you are involved in, just sign-up in this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qP2fQqbYUuazayXt_i8Q_VA9U3UWQIwhvl9mCxHQbyI

Please don't hesitate to reply to this email if you have any questions. I look forward to speaking with you at the conference.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager and Evangelist — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2023 - October 16-19, 2023

Back to the top