[sparkplug-wg] Community Day @ EclipseCon 2021

Hi everyone.

EclipseCon 2021 is next week! Join the IoT and Edge Computing Community Day session on Monday, October 25. The session will run from 15:00 to 18:00 CET. Add the session to your EclipseCon schedule by visiting this page: https://eclipsecon.app.swapcard.com/event/eclipsecon-2021/planning/UGxhbm5pbmdfNjA5Njgx

If you wish to deliver a project update to the community, please add your name to our planning document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GkTMdikCxGAeQPkgMlJhd_8ZnjQQhIBKdpi3DzjybA4

The highlight of the session will be a panel organized to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Eclipse IoT. Join us to see what Benjamin Cabé, Marco Carrer, Mike Milinkovich, Andy Piper, Ian Skerrett and Andy Stanford-Clark have to say about the past and future of the working group.

I hope to see you there!

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Back to the top