Re: [soa-users] SCA Tools Composite diagrams for SCA 1.1 composites

Hi Aaron,

We had started to support SCA 1.1 and a diagram editor for SCA 1.1 was planned.
But we have had less time to work on it and I do not think we will do it.

Roughly, we maintain the project, we can fix bugs, but we cannot work on important new features.
We can only help new contributors about it.

             Vincent.