Re: [soa-users] Installing SCA plugin

Hi, Vincent,

so, I need to import them as plugin project. Yes, that makes sense.
I have other stupid question.
So, I imported or checked out directly from repository.
however, it has lots of build error.
I think, most of them are something wrong with classpath.

I attached the screenshot again.
For example, "CoreException cannot be resolved". This is the exception class in org.eclipse.equinox.common_3.6.0.v20100503.jar. and this is under eclipse/plugins directory.
However, it is not loaded as Plug-in dependencies. Maybe I can add the jar to that dependency manually? However, I found similar errors from other plugins.
Adding missing library into the dependencies may take lots of time. so, I guess, you may have a special configuration for this? or could it be my eclipse problem? I download the latest one Helios.
Do you have any good idea about this?

Thanks in advance, again.
Jinhwan