[soa-pmc] Representative to the Eclipse Planning Council

Dear SOA PMC,

After several year in which my contribution and involvement with the Eclipse SOA project significantly decreased, it is time to think of a better representative for our project to the Eclipse Planning Council.
Jonah Graham (in CC), the EPC Chair is rightfully looking to make sure that membership is up to date and relevant. The involvement level is typically a 30-minute monthly meeting + contributing/voting on issues related to the SimRel (like the recent Java 17 discussion - https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipse.org-planning-council/msg03578.html).

Please make yourself known if you’d like to take the role, which I personally believe I a great way to stay involved and contribute to the Eclipse community.

Best,
Adrian.

This email and the information contained in this email are intended solely for the recipient(s) addressed above and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or whose disclosure is prohibited by law or other reasons.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please be advised that any unauthorized storage, duplication, dissemination, distribution or disclosure of all or part of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please immediately contact NAVER Security (dl_naversecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and delete this email and any copies and attachments from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Back to the top