Re: [soa-pmc] Time for termination?

Hi Adrian,

I agree on the termination of the SOA TLP project.

Best Regards
Andrea

Il 06/06/18 16:28, Mos, Adrian ha scritto:
Hi all,

The SOA TLP has slowed down over the years to a virtual stop today. The BPMN2 project is still releasing updates and Winery has activity but other than that there doesn’t seem to be any life in the TLP.

Having talked to Oliver (Winery) and Paul (BPMN2), there seems so far to be a consensus on the long-overdue idea of terminating this top-level project. I think it’s also only fair to the Eclipse Foundation to be honest about the health of such projects and terminate when not active, in order to help keep the ecosystem clean and healthy.

Any thoughts about this? Objections or otherwise other comments?

Best,
Adrian.