Re: [soa-pmc] [technology-pmc] Required release review documentation has not been provided by some Neon projects

So, my understanding is that it is now too late for BPMN2 Modeler to be in the June release for Neon, and will rejoin the release train for SR1 in September.

I'm sorry for missing the deadline and I hope this won't inconvenience anyone in the community too much. Please understand that for some (most?) of us, maintaining a project at Eclipse is not our only job, nor even our primary job. Don't get me wrong, I am proud of being a contributor to Eclipse and try to keep up with the requirements, but sometimes it's all a bit overwhelming.

Again, my apologies for missing the deadline :(

Bob