From: <soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Andrea Zoppello <andrea.zoppello@xxxxxx>
Date: Thursday 19 May 2016 at 09:03
To: SOA list <soa-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] Inactive projects?

Hi Wayne,

My answer are inline to yours question :

Il 19/05/16 03:44, Wayne Beaton ha scritto:

I eBPM being maintained in Spagic?

Yes it's and it will be, because Spagic that is based on top of eBPM is deployed *in production* to customers in real projects.
So it will continue to live in company internal SVN repository / or in another location that we're going to decide.

I don't recall the dual licensing discussion. There is no discussion of this in the project proposal [1]. Can you describe how you mean "double licensed"?

It means that eBPM inisde eclispe is licensed with EPL, but it's also licensed as LGPL that is the Spagic License. ( Obviously the LGPL code
is not the one in the eclispe SVN repository ).

I don't understand what you're asking about the Intermediate Model.

The answer is the same that is valid for your first question, Spagic depends on eBPM, and eBPM depends on Intermediate Model, so
we need to ensure that Intermediate Model will continue to live in our internal repository until we remove code dependency from it's code base.

Regards
Andrea

Back to the top