From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oliver Kopp
Sent: Dienstag, 4. März 2014 07:48
To: SOA PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] FW: FW: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/creating-complex-bpm-solutions

How about you Bob/Adrian/Oliver? You coming?

I'm trying to. First I got an approval from my boss, but the agency supervising our project doesn't see the need to attend Eclipse Con. It's not cloudy enough... (And our project is 100% cloudy - http://www.cloudcycle.org/en/). I'm thinking to pay for myself....

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top