Re: [soa-pmc] Stardust 1.1

Marc,
I cannot find the review documentation for your 1.1 release. Is it missing or is it not required for your kind of release?

Regards,
Zsolt

Am 19.12.2013 um 09:44 schrieb <Marc.Gille@xxxxxxxxxxx> <Marc.Gille@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

All,

we are intending to release Stardust 1.1 and need your +1 in the next 5 days before we can go to EMO.

Stardust 1.1 is independent of the Kepler Release Train and its delivery mechanisms, but contains significant enhancements and bugfixes.

We still hope to release its successor 1.2 with Kepler SR 2 in January, but it might be tough.

Many thanks – and have a great holiday season,

Marc

Dr. Marc Gille * Senior Vice President, Product Management, Infinity * Global Business Services and Technology * SunGard * 340 Madison Ave, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10173 * Phone +1 646 445 1294 * Mobile +1 347 414 4529 * marc.gille@xxxxxxxxxxx * www.sungard.com * Twitter @marcgille

Join the online conversation with SunGard’s customers, partners and industry experts and find an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH • Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839 • Geschäftsführer: Harold Finders, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria E. Silbey

Zsolt Beothy-Elo
Software Architect
Tel +49 228 7637 7650 | Mobile +49 160 9891 4502 | Email zbeothy@xxxxxxxxxx
Talend Germany GmbH | Servatiusstrasse 53 - 53175 Bonn - Germany | +49 228 76 37 76 0 | www.talend.com
Global Leader in Open Source Integration
Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 15336
Geschäftsführer: Emmanuel Samson, Thomas Tuchscherer, Harald Weimer
Steuer-Nr. 205/5745/1189
Ust-ID DE254821324

Back to the top