Re: [soa-pmc] PMC call tomorrow

Hi Zsolt, all

Thanks, I'll attend with my colleague Yoann to explain & answer any question about this topic, as well as discuss other points of views & interests.

Regards,
Marc

Le 04/06/2012 10:41, Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
Dear colleagues of the PMC,
so far I have Marcs topic about SOA Repository / EMC integration for the call tomorrow. Feel free to add further topics you want to have discussed tomorrow to our agenda (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings/Agenda5Jun12).

Regards,
Zsolt