Re: [soa-pmc] It's time to kill STP

We need to complete the actual review before any code can be moved.

We will have to submit an IP Log prior to the review. Is any of this code currently changing? More specifically, can I safely assume that there will be no new outside contributions that would change the contents of the IP Log between now and the scheduled review date?

Wayne